Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Trade And Her Venture

Today I managed to sell 1 item in the pile of RC stuff that I got at the Thrift Shop awhile back.

Also she has started her own little blog shop selling Vintage Knick Knacks over at Mimi's Alcove
we've been heading to thrift stores and garage sales to look for nice things to turn a profit on. In our own way we're kinda doing our version of Picking. Hope it pans out.

In turn with helping her on her shop, anything that I purchase while picking with her will be listed on Mimi's Alcove on consignment and her shop will get 20% of the sale price.

So head over and take a look if anything catches your fancy!

Bought 2 items at the thrift store today that I like but she didn't so I'm gonna count it under my inventory.

1 RC Item Sold - $15
2 Knick Knacks Bought - $14

Started with $235.01

Ended with $236.01
$1.00 from Trade

Wish Us Luck
M$Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment