Sunday, April 22, 2012

Thrift Store Hunting

Went to the red cross' thrift store on Friday to look around and ended up buying $70 worth of 1/10 Electric Powered Remote Control cars that I'm gonna fix up and try to hawk them off.

Got a great great deal but they need a lot of fixing up and some spare parts to get them into shape for sale but I got them for cheap so it shouldn't be a problem putting in a little wee bit more to double or triple the investment. I just need the time...

Finally doing something with the fund rather than just stagnating, hopefully everything will work out fine.

On another note, I really love finding trolleys :) she found another one yesterday after having dessert while heading back to the car park.

I've stopped wondering why people are so lazy to leave them there and started to be grateful instead. Wee~

Started with $299.01

Ended with $230.01
-$70 for trade items
$1.00 from her


Wish us Luck
M$Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment