Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ho Ho Ho and an Apple Ipad

Gave in over the weekend and bought an Apple Ipad. But not for myself so I guess its alright right?
Anyway gave it to her as her Christmas present and put some comic books and apps that she wanted to read into it. Hope she likes it.
I'm not really an Apple person, so the thought of parting $$ to Apple really gives me the goosebumps. But well I got it second hand and the person that I got it from won it from a lucky draw.
So in this case I think I'm safe from the heebie jeebies. :P

Got to admit the Ipad looks great, but the lack of the ability to customise anything really is the pinnacle of control by Apple. Which is mainly why I'd always support the other platforms like Windows or Google's Android.

Apply culture just isn't my cup of tea.

Anyway, to all that are reading this little journal of mine.

Merry Christmas and A very Happy New Year, may 2011 be at least 50% better than the shitstorm of 2010.

Wish me Luck
M$Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment