Monday, February 7, 2011

CNY Ang Baos and Life Plans

This Chinese New Year has been to a rather crappy start, I've been sick from the first day with a totally frozen shoulder and a flu that followed me from CNY eve... that's why I didn't really go visiting on the first day and spent the whole day at home...
Well and as I get older it seems that the amount of money that I get from red packets gets lower and lower but that really doesn't get to me as much as before I started work mainly because I don't care as much as I used to when it was my main windfall in the year.

This year's tally is at $190, just to let myself keep track of things.

A new year also gives a new realisation to what I want to do with my life in the year and years to come. I mean I'm 27 this year and to be honest I really don't know what in the bigger picture of life I am wanting to achieve. I'm penning down my goals of what I want in my life here starting with family, career, education, savings, investment and anything else I think of.
I think the S.M.A.R.T goal setting system should be used for this and broken down as in this plan into many steps so as to keep track and not lose sight of what and where I am.

Wish me Luck and Happpy Chinese New Year
M$Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment