Thursday, September 30, 2010

Another Pair of Eyes

Lucky to have an understanding partner that is helping me on this endeavor, she found a dime in the transit top-up machine at the Mass Rail Transit system today and she's pledged it to my fund.

:) at least I'm not alone in this.

Will add the dime when i see her this weekend and collect the actual dime from her.

On a side note, my dad is going through a temporary blindness in his left eye right now, doctors say it may take roughly 6 months for the blood clot to dissepate and have his vision back.. He can't drive right now so I have to drive him and my mom around.. But he got pissed this evening and tried to go off on his own after a spat with my mom, had to stop him from doing the insane thing of driving off so had to grab the keys from the ignition.. sometimes i wonder why they do such childish things.... feel like i have to look after 2 really old kids when they start arguing.

Anyway... All Eyes On the Ground now for Step 5!

Wish me Luck
M$Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment