Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Slowing Moving Forward

Given up on getting Ad-no-sense to approve my blog for any advertising...seriously what regulation did i no comply with.. retards..

Anyway found $0.05 beside the camp's vending machine, guess when someone found $0.05 in their pocket and seeing that they can't use it in the machine, they just dropped it.

O well the younger generation and their idea of $ isn't what it used to be. People used to treasure every cent they could find or had in their pocket but i guess without these people dropping or dumping coins there won't be people like me looking around for them. haha so i guess lucky me :)

Started with $0.60
Ended with $0.65

still gotta keep my eyes on the ground to be on the money!

Wish me Luck
M$Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment