Thursday, September 23, 2010

O how slow is the Grind

*Sigh*

Its been 4 days since i last found anything... guess it is kinda tough trying to find money in a place where money is the main motivation for people.. so any stray cash on the floor will be quickly and swiftly picked by any passer-by with a keen eye.

Never the less i shall persevere and keep my eyes on the ground!

Been thinking of trying my hand at investing actively in unit trusts offered by my company, will see how my transfers work out before i embark on a separate account to really start actively investing.

The thing with unit trusts is the time at which they execute your order.. not too sure how that works and in what order, will scrutinize the system for the next 2 week of my paid 'government sanctioned holiday'.

wish me luck
M$Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment