Sunday, September 19, 2010

Step 1 - My First Find!

Step 1&2 Cleared.
Found a $0.20 coin while buying breakfast/lunch at the coffee-shop near the clinic i went to this morning.

Hate being sick, been having a very bad cough that wouldn't go away even after a round of anti-biotics for a week... so tired of not being able to sleep properly at night. Hopefully this round of meds will be better.

Feeling lucky.Glad that my country's coin denominations are not as small as a cent,so i don't have to start at $0.01 like my other counter-parts, i mean we do have them just that they have been slowly removed from circulation by the authorities. So that just leaves the 5 cents, 10 cents, 20cents, 50 cents and dollar coins.

Can't wait for my next find!

Began with $0.00
Ended Step with $0.20
(Green is my favourite colour, And Green is the colour of Money!)
Time Taken to Complete Steps 1 & 2 - 1 Day


wish me luck
M$Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment